Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I Love My Customers!

I have to say a great big thank you to all my customers...you have made this a successful month and you all have been very sweet and wonderful in your feedback and communication. Etsy really is a very nice group of people and I am happy to be a part of it.

Here are what some of my customers are saying - you are so sweet!

"I want to thank you for a really enjoyable buying experience! Your shop is fantastic, you have excellent customer service and I have no doubt great success will have no trouble finding you!"

"Friendly and helpful, this seller is Great! Highly recommend and I will be back for more!!! Wonderful fabrics and fast shipping is always appreciated. thank you"

" Without a doubt, one of the best sellers on Etsy!"

"I am one pleased customer! ruralFABRIC is an amazing little shop, top notch customer service, excellent communication and a fabulous collection of fabric! Did I mention shipping was super speedy! I'll be back without hesitation!"

Wow, this kind of feedback is such a motivation to keep up the great customer service! Thanks so much!

No comments: